Sunday, March 26, 2006

M&D, N&P,
Hey Mom, look at that tall lady - Mrs. Greer. (She looks like you!) She's got a cute little southern accent though. And if you'll look in the back row, center - tall - girl - spot (that I always used to occupy) would be CAITY! Surrounded by, I believe, her 3 best boyfriends Jake, Andrew and Kevin (Andrew invited her to his boy birthday party, and Kevin gave her and only her a Christmas present!) So cute. Jake of course is her best buddy and the brother she doesn't have, (not counting Nick, her imaginary brother). Did I tell you how she's going by the name "City" now? Yep, she has her karate teachers calling her that. The instructor told her if she kept doing such a great job he'd call her whatever she wants! I'm hoping it's a phase, and no, I have no idea where she got it. night night
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: