Sunday, September 03, 2006

Anti-Date Night. We had, wait, I had - 6 kids over last night. We trade Saturdays, 2 free Date Nights for 1 payback night (anti-date night). It's an amazingly easy thing to do. I hope we keep it up until they are having date nights themselves. Of course I like to think that time will never come, but that's another story. Today we go to Nana Papa to suprise them with the fact that Caitlin can ride her bike (which of course they already know, but it will still be fun). I get to make the pirate flag for C. birthday. I thought I might have to B&S (break and sew) during the week sometime as I have no machine, but we'll actually get to see them now.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martha said...

Pictures! Yes, please...your public is DYING from the lack of entertaining photos..

And as to the wherabouts of Thing Two's legs...I had Guido put him in his place! Nah, I"ve got one of those deep sinks and I think he was sitting on his knees. He kept saying "don't take a picture of INSIDE the sink!". Privacy, the boy needs it!

tz said...

i'm pretty pleased with date night myself! we had a fabulous time! thanks for watching the kids!