Sunday, February 04, 2007

plus 10?



So much for my count down!! Remind me to never ever do that again! Back at work for 2 weeks (yes, what got me through the first day back was alittle elementary math of my own; 9 weeks x 5 days a week=45. . . no monday this week-1. . . don't forget presidents day is 2 days-2. . . that makes 42 MORE DAYS 'TIL BREAK!! I realize that this is sick and wrong, but it's TOUGH to go back!)




I've managed to scan a bunch of old Gillis Xmas photos in and plan on doing a little slide show next. Whoo hoo - I'm back. Oh, and quickly, the girls love the dog, I love the dog, here's a one month later comparison:




8 week old baby Lily






12 week old Lily - hm, you can't tell that she's about twice as big, but it's nice to know Caitlin has the hammy 7 year old thing down pat. I'd hate to have a 7 year old who doesn't love screwing up a picture.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Welcome Back! We missed ya!
but you didn't finish the family assessment of the dogs...you mentioned the girls love the dog, you love the dog but I've noted you make no mention of Hubby or Sully and their love-meter reading for the dog? Inquiring minds and all...

tz said...

yay, you're back! and with cute pics to boot!

tz said...

I too did a count down once, won't be doing that again either! i mean if you fail (and I did) it's right there on your blog to remind you!