Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Wonder where she gets it


I just put the google, or picasa slide show screen saver on my computer, and I've just had a great afternooon rediscovering all the pictures on my computer, and there are ALOT of them. Apparently random - how does it do it?


Anyway, I have 200 pictures just like this of Abi with a variety of little animals, and today I stumbled across this look-a-like of me. (I wanted to be a Vet until I reached high school, then I wanted to... travel. I suppose that is the nice way to put it.)
I'm going to rename it, Pony-Girl Senior.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Too cute...you know I'm thinking I see a little bit of your oldest daughter too in the smile and head tilt.

Wow, is there no end to your mojo? You are organizing photos too? Come on, can't you spare a sistah a cup or so of mojo???????????? :)

tz said...

seriously...you should bottle your mojo...or better yet just swing by here when you're finished and work on my place!

Dodi said...

Oh my God! You still look just like that!!!! How funny is that?

I'm in short supply of mojo here. You bottle, I'll buy.