Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday morning, not doing much of anything

Well, a crazy week and weekend are over, and winter break has officially begun!! Starting it off right with coffee and a big jug of that nasty creamer stuff I love so much (it's made of THOSE ingredients that have a half/life they're so bad for me). It should last most of the break.
I'm making a list, checking it twice . . . and the girls got all excited when I told them I might leave them home alone (and since I need to Christmas shop this is WONDERFUL news). But, then you have to wonder, why are they all excited? Planning to hunt around maybe? Who knows - don't care - gotta get it done!
Kitcat was fluey last night, but seems completely recovered now. No sign of it making the rounds through the house so I am off to Costco, Costplus, SportsAuthority, Bestbuy, Target, Justice(40% off everything coupon!) and Samanthas Cats and Dogs! (Lilly has NOT been good, so we have to get her something because she's on Santa's naughty list.)
I, on the other hand have been extra good this year - because I want an Ipod, and Santa just might be in the mood to get herself one. Cheerio !

By the way, TZ hostessed a fabulously successful ornament exchange party last night. It was super fun and I had 2 full plates it was so good. ( and 6 huge olives stuffed with garlic cloves!) way to go Tracey! Thanks!

No comments: