Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome Spring!



Actually I took this picture a few weeks ago (?) or was it last week. Well, it's been in the 70's so long that we've been to the park, walking the dog, flying the kite, and best of all RIDING the bikes! Most of February and March. They're starting to look like circus bears again. Time for new bikes all around.

NOW - I get to go pack up the car for the Rendezvous camping trip! It will be fun. . . It will be fun. . . . It will be fun. . . . It will be fun?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Martha said...

I'm glad you noticed those girls are in need of some new wheels...my little thing also needs a new bike. Yep, circus bear on a bike! True true true.

Have fun with the girl scouts: sing it sistah: I WILL SURVIVE....

Dodi said...

That is one good looking fence behind those girls!!!

Aimee said...

Wow, wish that was what it looks like today - a week later!!

Sitting In Silence said...

Circus bears...that is so cute...I never noticed till you wrote that LOl...

Sounds like you guys have been having loads of fun xoxox