Wednesday, May 04, 2011

No Insomnia = No blogging

I figured out why I'm not much of a blogger anymore. My insomnia has been pretty much manageable, in check, since the ending of grad school. Sure I still wake up at 3a.m. like thyroid induced clockwork, but nowadays I just go right back to sleep. In fact, my last blog post was done during a windy night when I couldn't get back to sleep.

So, since I'm here, check-in report: all is well. Very busy at the almost 90 day old job, taking tomorrow off for Abigail's braces on the bottom which is an hour long procedure and I felt merited a mama daughter day.

I am headed up to the comfy couch with my blankie and glass of milk to read "Stolen Lives" - the Parkview Bookclub pick; can't get my hands on "Cutting for Stone" the Mother/daughter Bookclub pick; but did next months already on CD in the car (a great way to use travel time!) That was "the Big Burn" - making history interesting. I think I will do "1776" next - on CD. I started that one a year ago with dad in the hospital. Which brings me to the anniversary mopes of dads passing away. Miss you dad.

I was just looking for an interesting recent picture - and dishwashing, dishwasher, washing hands, etc. were my choices. I actually enjoy creating the First / Then visuals - I have my very own laminator for the classroom. The sad part - no time to do it! I've actually had to delegate this, my creative outlet to others. Don't worry though, I still get to color.

Good night - I have to go post Caitlin's joke on Facebook to help bury my political ones. Sometimes I just can't help myself. - What did 0 say to 8?

Nice belt!

1 comment:

tz said...

well I'm glad you were getting some sleep :D but was missing your blog posts....