Saturday, August 26, 2006

Uncle Chuck update

Uncle Chuck Update - I was just thinking how lost I am without my camera! Which made me remember to send Chuck's family an email full of our family photos to put on a disc that they're creating to give to Chuck and his family. Which made me think that he has a wonderful family! Chuck has just been moved to Spauding Rehab. Center. He still has a long way to go but has made it through some really tough times. The first in the group of photos I sent Mark was from Abi's birthday party. That was February 2006, and it was a week after Chuck's accident. He was in a coma for about 3 months, and they are slowly bringing him out of it. The real miracle is that he's made it through. He should now be able to recover completely back to normal! We miss him, and wish we could do something to speed his recovery along so we can be with him again. His wife Kim and sons Tony and Michael are waiting and hoping and praying for this day. Hopefully it will come soon. (He's 60-ish? This must be his high school portrait.) Posted by Picasa
Chuck had a corvette that he drove out to Denver. When I was a pesky little kid, he gave even me a ride. (It was cool! Chuck was cool! Probably 1970)

1 comment:

tz said...

I'm so glad he's moving on to the next stage of his recovery. A good reminder to keep your family in our prayers!