Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good Morning Kansas City

So, mystery solved.
The reason I couldn't get on to my blog was because . . . I changed the password so I'd be sure to know what it was while on vacation using someone Else's PC.
The only catch would be needing to remember that you did it.
Tell me that isn't just a getting old thing!!

I should b taking pictures or something since I have my technical problems fixed.

We are staying with Kevin's brother, and the little girls are getting along famously. More later.

2 comments:

tz said...

an old thing?
maybe a blond thing?
maybe a mom thing?

but hey you figured it out!
can't wait for some pictures!

Martha said...

She's got three strikes against her using the "Zimmer scoring" system for forgetfulness. Might as well check into the old folks home with that many strikes against you!

Hope your trip is fun and relaxing....
any Great Wolf adventures in store?

Catch you on the return...
PS: glad you found yourself...we'd be worried if you were unknown identity for too long!