Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beautiful day at the EMPTY pool!

First, I want to point out that the movie Zoolander is some kind of funny stuff at 3 a.m. "Hey, I can deri-lick my own balls" - says Derrick Zoolander.



But more importantly, today we had the neighborhood Park View pool almost entirely to ourselves! Filled with friends is preferable, but it turned out fun because Kevin and I played with the girls, and I got to finish my 2nd book club read of the summer, The Big Year. (Author Obsmarski(sp?). The subject was bird watching. It was interesting and made me giggle.)

3 comments:

Martha said...

Looks like a good time to hang at the pool. We didn't make it there this weekend: too much Olympic watching plus Timberline at the Rockies game on Sat. evening.

Where did the weekend go? I don't want it to be Monday morning...wah wah

Dodi said...

I'm with you on the WAH! Maybe we'll hit the pool this afternoon.

tz said...

I need to hit the pool a couple more times before the summer is over...

looks like you had a great time!~