Monday, October 05, 2009

The thrill is gone, and life goes on.

I do believe I may have Facebooked myself out. It's 4-something a.m., does the world really need to know my insomnia woes? I think not.
Maybe I put too many teenagers on my friends list, maybe too many baseball fans. . . maybe. . .maybe. . . oh who knows. On the plus side - I'm blogging! Look at me.

I'm off to work in a little bit, I feel almost caught up and yet have this nagging worry going on. Not horrible, just constantly there.
Maybe, maybe I will feel this way until I am gainfully employed and it's just a long term sub sort of feeling.
Maybe my parents are getting older and I'm worried about changes coming in their lives and mine.
Maybe I should have titled this post "Maybe, maybe".
Finally, maybe dwelling on it isn't helping.

p.s. Maybe I'll go finish my sewing project. I'm making a liner for my Vintage Girl Scout bookbag/purse. And if I'm lucky, I just might get the dinning room table completely cleared today! WOW.

It's Monday - go forth and multiply - (a little math humor for myself this morning).

3 comments:

Martha said...

Well, unless you are subbing as an art teacher?

Hang in there...you were up way early...or did you just never go to bed? :)

Colleen O said...

early up. A habit I can't seem to shake5

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)