Saturday, November 21, 2009

Need: what do I NEED this holiday season

Well now. That is a question that will make you thankful from the second you read it. I am lucky enough to need hardly anything - however I do need to remember that more often! I am so lucky to have my 2 beautiful girls, my handsome handy hardworking husband (the only recent pictures I have of him are nostril shots the girls have taken) - and I can hope for inspiration for better time and money management - so I can enjoy them more.

School photos taken for 4th grader Caitlin and 2nd grader Abigail. 2009-10

1 comment:

Martha said...

When you needs are met, it's time to look at your wants...what's on Colleen's Want list?

World Peace?
Economic prosperity for this great nation of ours?

Or maybe just some warmy fuzzy slippers to keep your toes warm this winter?

GREAT school pictures...I hesitate to share ours...let's just say my kids are mostly photogenic for me and not for the school people!