Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Am I done? I think I am actually done!

Ah - the last plain old class for my masters of ed. is finished!!
(Student teaching and the research project to go).
At least, I did everything I needed to do for the final, and now the others have shown up to compile, add to, etc. I'm waiting to turn in my assessment of the group work and log of hours.
I suppose I should review it before they post it tonight - but this class was my least favorite, and I hardly care! Usually the group stuff doesn't bother me, but this one was a pain.

I just got the grade and feedback on the first half of the final - and we have essentially a B. The instructor got very technical, ripping it apart here and there. All I feel is annoyed. We've been doing this for 8 weeks, and she hasn't made a single comment on whether it's right or wrong, although everyone has been doing it slightly different. I'm just glad it's over, and I may have my first B as a graduate student. BLECK!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Ah, but the joy is....since it your last class...it is you FINAL B! Go, Girl, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tz said...

whoo hoo!