Saturday, January 01, 2011

A Picture a day - until when?
















My cousin Kate writes " It must be strange not to have Uncle Bruce around - but he leaves a legacy of cheer and music and droll remarks for the holidays. Big hugs to you."

So if I were to be starting a picture a day thing with Ms Martha, that's probably what I would start with! How about A PICTURE A DAY UNTIL I GET A REAL JOB! It'll be fun, like a sit in protest, or other civil disobedience - YEAH! - Who's with me! (crickets)

2 comments:

Martha said...

OoO....I can only take this to mean you've got a real job? Or you just aren't updating the blog. Either works for me...
Missed coffee in the worst way today: it has been a long and tiring 3 days (high, infected and with child...luckily it was 3 different kids)

Colleen O said...

1 day it is.