Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thanks! I needed that.


Even though I'm now ridiculously far behind on my EDFD600 philosophical foundations of education assignment, I need to take the time to say WOW! I so needed our little weekend break away from it all. I realized this as I was screeching at the kids a mere 5 minutes after re-entering our happy little home and our happy little lives. It hasn't stopped either. I'm feeling pretty agitated still. The tall ones refusal to go to school claiming to be "still sick" was not fun yesterday. Which is why I have to sign off now, get my cattle prod and go back upstairs. Anyway, I'm missing you pillow top matress with the 6 down filled pillows (not the pokey kind either). And although I skipped the spa because all I could comfortably afford was a lip waxing - It was nice to know I could have walked down stairs for a few hour$ of pampering.

AND The Count down is in full swing. . .

14 more days!

4 comments:

Martha said...

And sadly, I fear the five weeks that follow will fly by way too quickly!

Sounds like you had a delightful time "getting away". Way better than Calgon or Merlot!

Aimee said...

Glad you had a good time, I need to get away too, but will have to wait until February/May depending on how great my hubby does this year.

tz said...

so much beter then calgon or merlot! love those weekends away!

Sitting In Silence said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time away....

Hope you get your paper done and Tall DD is feeling better....

Have you guy's got the plague over there or something ?...LOL

XOXOX