Monday, December 31, 2007

OMG - It's New Year's Eve!

How in the world did another year fly by? It's scary really. Well, welcome 2008 anyway. So long, you were wonderful - year 2007!

So, I made tasty and beautiful homemade cinnamon rolls. . . And I can prove it!

Santa came and went, leaving happy little girls in his wake. My wii muscle are getting a workout! Boy was I sore after boxing a few rounds with Cat. She's good. And I confess to sneaking down in the morning to have another go at that tether ball chic from "playground" - I know I'll beat her dare one of these days!

Skiing! I haven't been in years, and although it definitely fell under the category of major ordeal, the girls loved it, and we loved it. We have the bug now, and hope to be a family of rabid skiers from now on!

Laura and Dan had us up to their cabin for a long weekend in Leadville. It was a great visiting with them. Inspiring to see the cabin. Relaxing to get away from the suburbs. Fun watching our kids play together. Rejuvenating to go skiing again!

Now we are home, I have a mountain of things to do - but it's OK! I still have. . . (dare I say it?) Heck, somebody has to...20 more days! I'll have to make my mondo TO DO list tomorrow! But until then, Happy New Year!

3 comments:

tz said...

i've been looking up land for sale websites since we talked about your fab weekend!

Martha said...

Sounds like a fun time was had by all. As for us: I think my dreams of a house in the mountains is not going to happen...at least until the fascination with his motorcycles fades. Mountains and snow just don't make for a happy hubby! :)

Happy New Year.

Sitting In Silence said...

Looks beautiful...I so need to met the snow in person !!