Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ice Candles / Ice Skates

It looks like 2008 is going to be another wiki wiki kind of year! This first week has been flying by, and it's starting to make me nervous. Geez, next week I'll be in Regis/school, and when that happens you know it will seem like the bat of an eyelash before B-track/elementary school starts for all of us Dobson females.





I haven't had one of my really excellent days yet where I get a ton of stuff done, and now the tall one is sick, so it just may not happen. I keep falling asleep before that second wind kicks in, so no night time cleaning frenzies have occurred. (But, I'm not sick either, so there.)

OK - thanks Tracey for making this cool craft day happen! The kids loved it, and I can't wait to do it myself,

and - thanks Katrina for suggesting the ice skating. (I've meant to go, but just hadn't gotten around to it.)

3 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

Happy New Year.....

Great photo's....What craft did the kids make ?
Are they candles?

x

tz said...

we did, we made candles with crushed ice and wax...when the ice melted it made this really cool pattern....
that was so much fun!
I felt like such a 'good' mom that day!

Dodi said...

What I want to know is how a sister wife can manage to throw a party on this compound and the rest of us not know about it? It's not like our trailers are soundproofed, and I can see practically all of the neighborhood from the second story of my trailer. (Yep, some people have a "double wide".... Old Roman gave me a "double tall". Pays to be the favorite!)

(OK, Dodi, back to reality) I hope your 2008 is full of such fun adventures with your girls as it has been so far!