Wednesday, January 16, 2008

And So It Begins. . .

4 weeks of working out and I've lost . . . 0 pounds. Couldn't work out today, I was watching a friend's chitlin. Can't work out tomorrow, I need to use my precious time alone to finish my massively long and involved 4 part homework assignment! I've got to figure out a way to make time stop so I can add a few extra hours in. 4 is all I'd need. (Don't want to be hoggish!) 2 more for studying, 1 for working out and 1 for sleeping. This semester I will also have to log my hours at a different school. Which means I'll have to take time off of work to go volunteer to do the same thing elsewhere. Yes. I miss the philosophy class. Presentations, papers, slick powerpoint slide shows. I've got 3 books I want to read sitting at the library on the hold shelf that I will probably never get to! 4 cookbooks I checked out over break to change my life in the kitchen, and I've read part of one. Even though break isn't over, it's really over for me.

Thank goodness for the sister wives and coffee lovers. I don't know what I'd do with out them. Crawl around on the floor looking for my marbles perhaps. Night night. No bugs.

2 comments:

tz said...

when you figure out how to get those 4 extra hours, clue me in...

and fun reading? what's that, how very optomistic of you to even put those books on hold while in school, working, and taking care of children and the house (even though kevin does all the house work...hahahaha)

ok. back to reading for class myself...

Martha said...

Your post is NOT helping me with my post-holiday/vacation blahs.

In the words of my favorite artist/illustrator, Mary Englebreit, SNAP.OUT.OF.IT!

But seriously, this is your blog and all about you, so Hang In there and I'll see if I can manage to share some of my hours because I'm just a bon-bon eating housewife these days.