Friday, September 26, 2008

AHH!

It's good to be off track. The hub just packed the kiddo's off to Vail, and although I'm going to spend most of the time doing homework, I have the house to myself, I'm about to go to the library by myself, go to video store and rent a movie for me, and pick up some dinner. Maybe I'll go somewhere I want to go.
=0)

Then, I get to go up tomorrow for most of the week.
Yeah!
THEN, I have 2 more weeks off.
Maybe I'll visit some of my long lost blogging friends.

Last night we went to the Bee Movie at Rolling Hills Elementary, and I gotta tell ya, this CUTE little boy Reda and Abi are loopy over each other. OK, I know I'll have pictures soon because Flat Stanley is coming with us, and we are supposed to report on his journeys. Ciao Baby!

4 comments:

Martha said...

Hope you are enjoying your time in the mountains! Long overdue for sure...

tz said...

have a great time!

Sitting In Silence said...

Have a wonderful time...we want the photos when you get back ! x

Aimee said...

Hope your having fun.