Saturday, September 06, 2008

A Sorry State of Affairs

I just walked through the kitchen and saw The Cauldron.

I suppose at least it's not collecting dust from lack of use; instead it's filled with kids homework. A sad misuse of The Cauldron, fairly accurately representing the current state of my life. It's OK, I know it's only temporary, and at least I have Ms. Martha looking out for me, (and the rest of the neighborhood). Martha, I was going to photoswap your head into a Loveboat picture as Social Director Julie, but alas I'm headed off to class this morning, so I don't have enough time.

But, if you can't find yourself a Momma Mia costume for halloween, you might consider this as a substitute.

3 comments:

Martha said...

I was thinking about going as a Mafia Boss? I used to even have the car to match....but Julia works too!

Sitting In Silence said...

LMAO.....great post !

tz said...

oh no martha I think we should so find you julie's uniform from loveboat

was that her name, julie?