Friday, November 14, 2008

Ding, Dong, the Witch is Dead! The mean old witch, the wicked witch. And all of Emerald City is Rejoicing

Now, here is an example. Some day, I will need to keep my personal blog / proffessional blog very seperate,
(or perhaps learn to keep my mouth shut? Nah.)
BUT - not yet
Today I feel the need to document my amazement at the number of people who had a smile on their face, a little bounce in their step, who expressed a feeling of relief. The volly of celebratory phone calls that burst forth, the offering to throw a goodbye party without inviting her, the high fives that where discreetly given. . . I was not alone in finding my co-worker less than charming. She really was that bad.

3 comments:

Martha said...

isn't it refreshing and reassuring to realize it wasn't just you?

Way to go...and we must do coffee so I can hear all the non-blog appropriate (NBA?), catty remarks in real time! :)

Sitting In Silence said...

LMAO....there is always one...

Glad she's gone xoxo

Dodi said...

I want to know the details!!!