Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

"We thank you lord, for this our food, for life and health and mercy good. May manna to our souls be given, the bread of life sent down from heaven" - Gillis family prayer, probably a Midwestern Presbyterian thing.

Today I am thankful for:
- My squirrelie girls who make my life meaningful, and everything more fun.
- My hard working, patient, helpful husband who just made me a ham egg and cheese bagel for breakfast.
- My family and any chance we get to spend time with them.
- Kevin's family and their eagerness to come visit us.
- All my supportive friends and family.
- For the good old USA.

Hot showers, computers, television, indoor plumbing, automobiles, and even Lilly (the dog).

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

tz said...

happy thanksgiving!