Tuesday, January 27, 2009

If you can't beat them

As SIS pointed out in her comment - time is relentlessly passing by at it's usual fast and furious pace! (High school she says - I don't even want to hear it!) I want to stomp my feet, or dig in my heels and refuse to go along. BUT, instead I'm going to take the path of least resistance and in honor of tracking back on and going back to school tomorrow. . . I say let the spring break count down begin! Now if you don't have this memorized by now you apparently aren't a B - tracker. 9 weeks, 5 days a week, take away Presidents day, and I think that's a 2 dayer and I can't think of any others . . . . =. . . . 43 days until spring break! I can do that!



Join me again tomorrow for science. "An object in motion tends to stay in motion." Only my research will be titled " An object without her shoes on tends to stay an object without her shoes on." I'm REALLY looking forward to that tomorrow morning which also promises to be icey cold but no real snow. Bummer. night night.

No comments: