Friday, February 06, 2009

"You Probably Know All About Me"

Boy, facebook is really putting a dent in my blogging schedule! However, I need to record this Caitlinism for later snickering.

Today Gracie's father came over to pick her up, (she's a friend of Abi's) and we were figuring out that their son is in Caitlin's grade and they know each other.

So Caitlin pipes up with:
" You probably know all about me. He probably talks about me all the time, because I like to chase him. . . ALOT."

And Mr. Grace thought that was almost as funny as I did, and still managed to say well, yes, in fact he had heard quite a bit about her; further fueling her belief that the world revolves around her.















3 comments:

Martha said...

Is that a self portrait? If so, how'd I miss the dental bling and the flower tat? You are a cool mom for letting her sport such hip accessories! :)

Seriously, gotta love a girl with confidence! :)

Colleen O said...

Hey, I'd be in the cool mom club with you anytime!

Yep - that's her latest SP, she gave it to me to put in the front of my Regis 3ring so I could think about her when I'm at school!

tz said...

she seems to be inheriting your artistic talent