Saturday, May 23, 2009

"We ain't brothers, we ain't partners, and we aint' friends"

So I got a little "you are not my colleague, you are a PARA" -type slapdown 2 times from this woman! Fortunately for me someone witnessed it, and confirmed for me - we all think she's Bi-polar, and so and so is throwing a Margaretta party at the end of the year celebrating her leaving. And then I worked in the room down the hall with another veteran lady, and by the end of the day I was able to remember that it doesn't have to be negative. It can be positive.

But, the larger lesson here I think is that I'm going to continue to have to work with all sorts of adimantly sure of themselves poopoo-heads, and I'd better hang on for the ride.




"We ain't brothers, we ain't partners, and we aint' friends!" - Reggie, 48hours

No comments: