Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Boing, Boing, Boing

What am I? Boing, boing, boing . . .


A new (old) Trampoline!

Yeah! Nurse Lisa is to follow me home today to dump it in our driveway! (I'll keep you posted.) Kevin says he's not putting it up until the weekend, but, if I get out there and start messing with it he'll be unable to control himself and come take it over, and then - as he predicted - be out there until after dark, having not eaten in 9 hours, muttering obsenities, cursing my name. . .But it'll be up! -

I'm so excited. I always wanted one as a kid. Maybe I should look up the weight limit on this one. Make that my new goal weight!

4 comments:

tz said...

jake is soooo excited!

tz said...

hey, what no picture...you put it up last night you should have photographed it and blogged it by now!

Martha said...

Hey you, lady with the the tramp...where's the pictures????????????

tz said...

oh see i thought it was lady who IS a tramp

hahahaha, i crack myself up, i need more coffee.