Monday, May 28, 2007

hmm, How May Points is a Butter Braid?

Last week (Thursday) I joined weight watchers. So . . . well . . . , I ate an entire butter braid yesterday! Luckily Kevin threw away the wrapper that I was saving to figure out the points, but, I never got to that part where you look up how big a serving size is because . . . well, . . . It was really good! And, really, Kevin had 1/2 a piece, Tom (picking up the sleepover kids) had a piece, and the kids ate the very last bit - so what do you think? I'm guessing 13 points a serving, I had 10 servings - hahaha

The amusing part is I wouldn't even have done it if I hadn't been on my new diet!


Mrs. Wishy Washy! at Timberline
- this was a fun little event!

and Moo Cow really needed a bath anyway.

2 comments:

tz said...

yeah I had three packages of pop tarts on my first day AND that's 5 points per poptart....ooops

tomorrow is another day!

Martha said...

Lets not talk about over eating...having nibbled on cookies from Alamosa to Centennial...because the boys were tired of the snacks and I could stand to see them go to waste!
But at least I washed it all down with a diet coke! :)