Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bring Me Her Head

Whew! I just deleted a whole bunch of whining I wrote this morning about the sociopath I'm trying to disentangle from my life. Instead I will sum up with this;
I really really hope she shoots herself in the foot someday, somehow so that everyone else can see that she's a mean nasty fake! Or, better yet; JUST GO AWAY!

If she told me today was Thursday (and it is Thursday), I'd figure there's a 90% chance that it isn't actually Thursday. Then I would try to figure out her hundreds of possible motives for saying that today is Thursday.

OK, I feel alittle bit better.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Hasn't that friendship divorce gone through yet? :)

tz said...

It's a hard divorce because she got some of the friends.....(well not mine, but colleen's) and because you hear other people say 'how nice' she is and you KNOW those people are being talked about in a horrible nasty way behind their backs because no one is exempt from her nasty tongue

oh, but i'm not as bitter as colleen...hahahaha JK

deep breath
I kind of hope she goes away too, which reminds me I need to check the homes for sale website...

tz said...

sigh, house not up for sale...oh well

Dodi said...

Ummm, lets see...

I have a nasty tongue, gossip, and my house isn't up for sale.

Know how I'm sure you're not talking about me?? Because I know virtually NONE of the same people as all you guys! (Which, in a way, is rather sad.)

Hope it gets better. I divorced a friend once, and it was tough.