Monday, May 14, 2007

Mickey Sends His Love

My poor children are the ONLY ones in all of the world who haven't been to a Disney Theme park. I simply must get my priorities straight - before the become scared for life!

Anyway, our little neighbor went and brought them back suckers and a "Katie" key chain - (there's that Caity - or Katie problem again). What's not to like about a sucker the size of your head.

"Thank you Sara!"

As for mothers day, I got my flower basket from Tagawa, and we went over to my mom's for lunch. Oh, and I harped at my husband to call his mom, (which he did not do). I'm trying to keep the sarcasm down to a minimum, but last night when he said he'd call her tomorrows - I couldn't stop it from coming out; "OOH nice, she'll really like that."

He starts his new job today, and I'm sure he'll come home skipping, and relaxed this evening and we can get back to normal. Hopefully.

3 comments:

Martha said...

What rock have I been living under? New job? Good news I'm assuming. Fill me in on the details Friday, ok?

Yep, I sent Thing Two upstairs after dinner and told him "Tell Dad you want to call Grandma". First he wondered how we would call Heaven but then we said "no, the one in California". I should blog that...but you know the whole momma thing is a rather touchy subject with Hubby. So I'll just hijack your blog to share that little funny.

tz said...

those are some big suckers! well if not going to DL or DW is the worst of their problems, they have it pretty good!

Dodi said...

Hey, tell your darling daughters that mine are also deprived of the Disney Adventure of a Lifetime! We're not going until I know Jules can handle a whole day at the park - I'm such the harda$$ mom!