Monday, February 18, 2008

Is an Extra Credit Classroom Diorama Next on the Agenda?

So, is this Presidents Day weekend? No.

Is it, Colleen's been given a repreave, and can finish this killer class with style and some semblense of sleep patterns still intact - weekend? No.

It's castle project weekend!


And I'm looking at it, thinking OH, Mrs. G. is going to want to punch me in the face for over involvement! I did so good with Abi's diorama, I thought I could handle it. . . but the castle theme, was just too much for me.
I should have just bought myself one of these to play with later. (NO THIS IS NOT IT!!) But don't worry, there will be pictures to come:


Begining,
phase 1 (Cailtin drew the template, and I cut the box),
phase 2 (where moms influnence takes over),
phase 3 (oh no, dad gets in on the fun),
phase 4 (we let the kids touch some stuff),
phase 5? (I'm trying to back off now, really) - phase 5 Aimee saves the day with WATER PAPER!
CM consultants never die, they just hoard things in their basement. Yeah Aimee!


If Regis would just take their own advice about having Universal Design/"different pathways to learning" in EDFD620 - instead of listening to 4 hours lectures and writting papers.
Maybe I should bring in a diorama of my perfect UbD set up classroom. That would be funny AND keep my hands off Cat's Castle. Why didn't I think of that Friday "/








3 comments:

tz said...

i can't wait to see the picture...and so gonna have to get those clocks for the boys...they are so cool!

Sitting In Silence said...

That sounds interesting...I'm with TZ...we want the photos !!!

Aimee said...

I'm glad I could contribute to the project.