Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday Morning, 6 am sharp

Saturday morning, 6 am sharp - Ab is standing beside me saying "Mom, I want to go play the dogz game on the wii that you play by yourself, and I want you to come with me." Uuunghm...Wah?.. see because I'd stayed up until 2 last night playing that rediculously stupid game trying to find out what happens at the end, I mean, trying to get the game through some levels so the girls would have more fun with it.


OK, I was out of Ugly Betty Episodes, and it was my friday night with actual (stolen) time to myself. Earlier, I'd rented Ugly Betty at lunch and gotten a diet coke and BAG of m&m's, I was on a self indulgent roll, and I wasted it on DOGZ2. But, the chick-lets are currently fighting over who's turn it is, and I'm going to have time to study now. So why was I complaining? Just confessing I guess. . . I'd give dogs 2 of 5 stars for little kids, and 1 of 5 for "E" everyone.
And, by the way, how do you use the warming stone? I'm not stopping until I figure it out!

2 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL...Dont you just hate it when you get addicted to the kids toys?.

Sorry cant help with the WII, Floss has a Nintendo lite...and I sometimes I wonder who gets more fun out of it !

tz said...

oh my god you should be married to jason...