Monday, February 11, 2008

I think they like it

A - "Now it says 8, 1, 4, and it's blue"
C - "Mine says 8:15 and it's red"

A - "Now it says 8, 1, 5 and it's green"
C - "Mine says 8:16 and it's purple"

A - "Now mines 8, 1, 6 but it's still green"


Who knew when I bought the girls each one of these 7$ alarm clocks they would be SO facinated! (Ours are actually a bubble, couldn't find the picture though) I just went up to check on them, and they are both hugging their silly little alarm clocks. . . 2 days later, and they are still in love.


A - " Mommy! My clock rang and it says 6 o'clock!"

C - "Mine just rang too! And it's 6 o'clock"
A - "Mine is blue"

C - "Mine is red"


How long do you think until they start forgetting to set it? Accidentally unplugging it?

And - I was meme'ed. . . but I have 2 more papers to do, so I'll have to owe you one!

1 comment:

Sitting In Silence said...

Wait till they learn to set the timer and it goes off at 2am in the morning !!!LOL

Cute clocks, they look like ice cubes..