Monday, March 17, 2008

MOTHER DUCK!!!

tee hee hee - that's what I heard C yelling tonight.
I went in to check out the sitch, and found them playing with the whole
mother ducking, rubber duck clan
in the bath tub.
I just thought I'd take a little study break and share that.

9 more days! Can I make it?
Sewing class, visit with Chelsea, sleep, movies, tv programs, sleep. Visit Doug and Annie, take Yurt measurements, Bon bons, scrapbooking, heck I'll even look forward to cleaning! if you could just help me get through the next 9 days.

3 comments:

tz said...

oooh, what kind of sewing class?
If, for some reason, you are in need of a project...I have a curtain I need sewed....

just in case you wanted to add anything else to your list

Sitting In Silence said...

I need a work shirt taken in......does that count !...

Sounds like you have a great time planned out....
x

Dodi said...

Will you be planning your Yurt Warming Party anytime soon?