Sunday, March 16, 2008

snow ... snow ... snow .... snow . . .SNOW ... SNOW

SNOW . . . SNOW. . .
SNOW . . . SNOW

Come on everyone! Chant with me! Momma needs a Monday snowday! 10 inches for 10 more days, oh the poetic beauty would be enough to make me weep tears of joy.

Sorry if I'm ignoring you, my fellow bloggers! I haven't had time to do my own much less keep up with everyone else's. I swear I'll catch up if I could just have a SNOW DAY!! Why live in Colorado if you can't have a few a year?

OK, back to my paper.

4 comments:

Martha said...

I hear ya...sadly it looks like Mother Nature blew off our most desperate please. Crap-crap-crapity-crap!

Martha said...

that should have said pleas
begging, bartering, we did it all here last night and nada...enough snow to annoy me but that's it!

tz said...

yeah...i was expecting some serious snow storm...maybe next week?

Sitting In Silence said...

I am so jealous....

I swear I have to get my butt to the snow....oneday !