Saturday, March 29, 2008

So, what's everyone been up to the last 9 weeks?

BUSY DAY ONE! 2 soccer games, visitors in town, and an 80th Birthday party - at a house with Karaoke - "we all live in a yellow submarine" -

The caption for this first picture is "never mind, I don't have to go" - (Abi's alot of fun on camping trips).

Wow! I'm glad to be on break! I just let the girls stay up until 9:30 listening to a book with BAD WORDS in it - to celebrate track off. Maybe I should go wake them up and see if they'd like to join me for a coke and cookies! I asked my Prof if I could turn this weeks assignment in late so I can hang out with an visiting friend, and he said sure! and and . . . . I'm going to look at everyone's blogs REAL soon!

Pic. #2 - This is my family with Jeff, Chelsea and 80 year old Sombrero wearing Gene Lindner. We've known the Lindners since 1975, when Chelsea moved in across the street from us and my mother made me go ask her to play. (Something I'm sure she regretted many times in my teenage years.)

Good Night! I love you all!










"We All Live In a Yellow Submarine"

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Sounds like fun. We're putting the house back together and doing taxes. Woo hoo!!

Martha said...

Yeah...she is indeed living la vida loca (or is it loco?)

Happy Track Off...I know I'm off to a great start...having made of a list of things I want to do/need to do...maybe it will help keep me "on track" while off track. Hey, that's a funny slogan, eh?

Sitting In Silence said...

Great photos....love the toilet one...

Sounds like you are having a great time...

tz said...

you've been busy...