Sunday, April 20, 2008

Here I am again

Procrastination and learned helplessness, no wait. It's a self handicapping thing for motivation? What was that Confabulation bit again? That was memories that people completely make up, and yet are completely certain of their validity. I didn't want to forget that one. It's also a great made-up replacement for a swear word. Better if yelled with a southern drawl, as you slam something down. . .

what was I doing again? Oh yes, writing the paper. Maybe I could run up to home depot real quick. Get me one of them fabric save the earth bags and some paint combo insirations, because I'm painting my bedroom and the livingroom. . . I mean studying. I'm finishing my paper.

Toodles

2 comments:

tz said...

I so haven't studied this weekend...

good luck with that paper!

Sitting In Silence said...

Good luck with your study...

I am in the thick of it as well...I think I am going insane...

x