Thursday, April 03, 2008

We had a really fun day today, didn't we!

(per Caitlin). Oh, she sounded just like me when she said it. And it made me think how strongly she will probably reject me in her teenage, identity crisis years. . . Wow! These 8 week courses are intense! Maybe I'm taking my Human Development classes a little to serioiusly!


So, TO DO LIST

have fun with kids (check)
work on new quilt (check)
sort threw kids clothes
Article critique
pay bills
clean up my office
get a new bookcase
observation hours
throw out junk in junk draws
laundry

rinse, repeat
have fun with kids. . . .

Horton Hears a Who yesterday with Jenni, and Color Me Mine with the Brownie Troop for Cailtin, playing with Becca for Abi. They may be sorely disappointed with todays clean your room and I mean it agenda.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Mine too are rather upset to learn that today is a "stay home" day. I guess it isn't enough that their best friend is coming over at 4pm and not leaving until tomorrow at 4pm.

We are creating monsters I tell you...they'll never be satisfied when they become grown ups!

Happy Cleaning...load one of laundry is in, trash emptied x1 (with about 4 more potential if I stick to my plan!)

tz said...

did you find your new quilting mag? Or did K clean it away in his everly husbandly fashion?

Sitting In Silence said...

I love these kind of days.

My kids are off for a week starting next week. I cant wait to just lay around all day in my PJ's...

What kind of quilt are you making?

Colleen O said...

I still can't find the darn thing - and several other things as well... Drives me insane.

On the other hand, I asked him today "did I say it was the left brake light that was burned out?" - and He replied "oh, I already fixed that". It's true, the best and worst things about a person - are usually the same thing.