Thursday, December 30, 2010

ORDER - take 2

OK - obviously, order is good and unless you are OCD you should probably have more of it. Ben struggled with it, I struggle with it, and desire it. BUT, as far as trying to acheive it, it seems to me balance is what it's about - having enough time to tend to all the things that are important to you. Yeah, needing to find a better way to maximize my efforts at order for the biggest bang for my buck. This will always be a work in progress sort of virtue. Happily, I will spend the bulk of my time in the next 4 cold winter days with the time to focus on order.

The little gremlins that threaten my productivity need to be beaten back anyway. I find myself in the familiar position of hurry up and wait regarding a job, and getting the rest of my life getting back to routine.

Is that a Christmas decoration I see? Your outta here! Back in the box!

I'm employing the use of a timer - always works well for me. 1 hour here, 1 hour there. Orders kinda like dieting for me - I feel like an expert (unfortunately). Reporting back at the end of the week, when the new virtue will be "Resolve". Perfect, as I will be trying to up the ante with work out schedules, and many many new and old commitments.

No comments: