Tuesday, October 17, 2006

INSIDE OUT weekly blog challenge

Inside Out. Describe your day. What's happening inside and out.
Ah, duplicity of meaning I think!
Outside. It's a gorgeous fall day. Caitlin is riding bikes with her new found bike riding girlfriends. Abi is goes back and forth between being alittle miffed that she doesn't have sissers undivided attention; to "look at me - hanging out with the big girls!" Later they were playing Vision Therapy together. The house is clean, laundry done, I've started on the post trip back log of mail. Kevin has decided that there's something wrong with the trim/sealant and window screens of the girls rooms. He's been to the hardware store several times, and is not finished. He'll keep this one going through to next weekend and beyond. We girls are 2/3rds of the way through fall break, and life is good. Kevin was recently laid off, but he didn't miss a beat, and starts a new job tomorrow. We "Booed" 2 neighbors, (I'm passing on the grand tradition - educating my daughters on the classic "ring and run" techniques.)

Inside. Inside. I'm awash in computer stuff - starting my monthly task of parkview newsletter. Paying bills, craft stuff. Battling with the Alfa moms on the social committee about weather or not to have the fall festival this year. Emailing old friend Russ, continuing last weeks theme of talking with old friends. Money money money, I'm worried about money. Kevin is stressed to be starting over. The girls are hungry AGAIN! I'm organizing my email address book, and other such thankless tasks that after a whole day of work leave you thinking what did I do again? Where did the time go?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: