Saturday, October 14, 2006

What 3 books would you bring if you were stranded

Blog assignment of the week - I'd bring a everything you need to know about surviving on a desert Island book, (or is it just deserted?) If it was desserted, I'd bring a fork. . .

I'd bring the bible - maybe find out what all the hulabaloo is about.
I've always loved "A Prayer for Owen Meany" - can't think of a quote though, it's John Irvin who I find to be wet your pants funny.
"Cider House Rules" was good - I do have a quote there - "i just want to be of use". Is that John Irving too? I don't think so. By no means would that hold me for years and years, it's just 2 of my favorites. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tz said...

well if it´s a dessert island, i´m in!
sounds like a great RELAXING vacation.

tz said...

oh and i like your new format, cute polka dots!