Wednesday, October 18, 2006

White Stuff on the Ground

It snowed yesterday, enough to stick and say it snowed. We are making Halloween cookies today, frosting them special with a little Girl Scouts friend named Beth. Then it's a girl scouts day - Barb the traveling musicial GS will be there to wow us! I'm starting to freak out that there's only 3 days left of my break, and oh yeah, it's our 10th anniversary today. I forgot, I bet Kevin forgot. hahaha - I'm such a romantic lately. And this weekend, we have all the kids for anti-date night. Good plan. We'll have to do something special the next weekend. . . like rent a movie and go to Chipoltes.

2 comments:

tz said...

well not ALL the kids....and i could use a date night right about now...one thing about vacationing, you don´t really get to vacation from your kiddos...which i´m sure brings me to you other blog of ´whiner baby´

oh and i wanted to see a picture of snow...i´ll go look at martha´s right now and see if she posted a picture

Martha said...

Happy Anniversary to you! I'm honored that you spent it with me!~ Giggle Giggle...