Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What would you do if you had a day without consequences

Blog assignment for the week; "if you had one day with no consequences, what would you do with that day?" - Well, I wouldn't do laundry, and I wouldn't clean the house, and I wouldn't go to work, . . .and I wouldn't tell anybody off, and sex probably wouldn't even cross my mind, and I wouldn't solve the words problems because it wouldn't last. So I would cram as much materialistic gluttony into one day as humanly possible. First, I'd get my hands on some uppers/speed, so I wouldn't miss a second of it. Then, I'd buy a really cool Learjet, and a pilot to give me an all day flying lesson. I'd pack up the kids and the hub and fly us all to hawaii. (On second thought, I might need the concorde, or have to settle for Saba.) Then I'd spend the day scuba diving and laying on the beach. The Jacques Coustea society would have to round up a bunch of dolphins and whales for us to play with. . . .AND EATING!!! We'd have to eat lobster with butter, chocolate, and fresh fantastic fruit. Then we'd get on board the new yacht, and sail off toward the setting sun. The kids might need a nanny at this point, and Kevin and I could drink some bolla sova, talk, and have one more fabulous meal, and some more chocolate. Oh, alright, then we could have great great sex one last time, and fall asleep; nah, I'd rather have the kids fall asleep with us under the stars, all happy. (Pretty simple, lots of money, no laundry!)

1 comment:

tz said...

wow, between you and martha i think my imagination wasn't up to this assignment, apparently I should not have done my assignment right after failing a stats test
:-)