Saturday, November 18, 2006

Apparently I'm the Moon!

OK, being forever a pysch. student I took this test twice, with fairly different answers (according to how my different personalities would answer them) , and both times it says I'm the moon!


You are The Moon


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.


The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.




hahaha! If I have any past mental problems! and go easy on the mind altering drugs! Nice.

These are way more fun than horoscopes. I had a friend named. . . Medina - in college, and I was a Rover, and she was a night guard, and I would stop my Roving from dorm to dorm for her to practice her readings with me. Then the cards scared her, and she wouldn't do it anymore, because apparently she was not doing it according to the book, and the cards were getting angry with her. I love memory lane. (Usually.)

2 comments:

tz said...

So was she scared when she read YOUR cards..that would freak me out, especially if they pulled the card out gasped, did the sign of the cross and started running out of the room pointing at you...hahaha, ok i just watched the Omen last night, while on vicoden, which is probably why i COULD watch it.

Colleen O said...

haha - no, I think she was "practicing" like she was playing solitare, and someone told her that was not how it was supposed to be done and she'd better watch out. and then the cards started threatening her! I guess that might happen while playing solitar too, if it was made up of death cards, etc. haha.