Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What are you thankful for. . . and don't be vague.

That's the blog challenge of the week, and Martha, I may have to skip it - use my free week coupon. Hm, maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Thankful for everything, is probably too vague. (Am I even thankful that I have hair to die orange? I suppose I am.) Good night, happy thanksgiving eve to all. It was a great day home with the kids, Kevin just got home, and of course they are what makes my world turn. And I am thankful.

2 comments:

Martha said...

have you noticed I've not done the challenge yet myself? I've got an idea what I want to say but it is a bit on the sappy side. Yes, feel free to use your "go directly to pay day" card on this one.

tz said...

i may start accusing the two of you of being wasps....
sappy is GOOD, helloooo.