Sunday, March 04, 2007

Local Woman Throws Bowling Party

Today is Abi's bowling party - she's 5. Unbelievable. And I'm having all those crazy I want another baby feelings! Maybe I am on a different cycle than most. Aren't you supposed to want another one when your youngest is 2? And before your 42? Oh well, that's what Lily is for.

I'm going to cheat and do Martha's Blog challenge from last week, because "I too busy". . .
10 Favorites
Color: medium ash blonde - hahahaha
Food: today I'd like some Alfredo sauce and shrimp fettichini
Month: April! (spring break, 3 weeks long!)
Song: I've been running Woman in Chains, what's there name. . . songs from the big (therapy) chair. . . I can't remember. Don't know most of the words either, just humming
Movie: Little Miss Sunshine - watched it last night, loved it
Sport: skiing - I'd like to go skiing
Season: Usually winter, but today - SUMMER
Day of the Week: SATURDAY
Ice Cream Flavor: BandJ Chunky hubby
Time of Day: 10 am

9 Currents
Mood: Breathe smile and wave
Clothes: sweats, and happily cropped sweat pants - it's balmy out!
Taste: Constant comment tea
Desktop: new neverending slideshow from google
Toenail Color: ruby red, but just the tips because that was months ago
Time: 10am
Surroundings: tiki hut
Thoughts: Breathe, smile, wave
Wonderings: Why are the girls so quite. . . and should I go check

8 Firsts
Best Friend: Mike Hardin
Kiss: Mike Hardin
Screen Name: papaumamowmow
Pet: Pablo the neurotic dachshund
Piercing: ears - it was the 70's,
Crush: Lon Sears. Every girl in 2nd grade loved Lon Sears,
Computer: IBM, 429? does that sound right?
Home Location: still sitting in it

7 Lasts
Cigarette: wow, more recently than I care to admit, at least once this year, post social committee meeting
Drink: wow, longer ago than I care to admit, hehe - I don't know, probably wine at Bunko
Kiss: This morning in the shower ;)
Movie seen at the theater:
Phone Call: SAMS - I forgot to order the birthday cake!
CD played: Peter Paul and Mary, kids tape in the car. It's a classic
Gift received: A dessert cacti hothouse from the girls, (Grows them from seeds - 5 more days to see if that's true or not.)

6 Have You Evers
Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yep, felt like kissing my brother
Broken the Law: Yes, I turn left out of the school (using my best judgement), and am proud of it
Been Arrested: nope
Skinny Dipped: all the time. . . 20 years ago
Been on TV: A few times, local news, standing around at events
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yep. . . 20 years ago

5 Things
You've Eaten Today: Bagel, banana, tea, tea, cafe cookie
You've Done Today: blogged, answered emails, paid bills, laundry, bath, ordered cake, phone calls
You Can Hear Right Now: Kevin sanding the ceiling-ha, the stereo upstairs, a humming from the computer, nothing from the girls (scary!), that's it.
You Can't Live Without: family, friends, music, my car, my dogs
You Do When You're Bored: Impossible. Too much to do. And if you don't want to do what you have to do - well, you blog, breath, smile and wave~

4 places you've been today - upstairs, downstairs, basement, upstairs

SORRY - I'm done! - Ciao - ColleenO

3 comments:

Martha said...

Just for the record: if you are refering to the sign at the school. Apparently, that is not a legally binding traffic sign so you wouldn't have been cited. How do I know? I was at the school and overheard a conversation with admin. and our assigned deputy for safety or some sort of title. It isn't an official traffic sign which is why nobody sits there and hands out tickets. So you my friend, remain a law abiding citizen.

But, what I really want to know is about that smooching in the shower? You are acting a bit wild for a sister wife...

tz said...

oh my gosh she's having an affair w/ her own husband. fyi these inside sisterwife jokes made aimee think you were off your rocker w/ the viggo m emails....i emailed her with the translation, she now thinks you're sane again

Colleen O said...

I was wondering if I was getting the silent treatment, or it was just the end of the strand.