Sunday, March 11, 2007

Quality time with the family

Stuck home sick for a full week + 2 weekends! The staggered Caitlin, Abigail, Me, drill has got to go!

But , looking on the positive side, I managed to memorize every scene of Airbuddies and Zoom (which is pretty fun), primed and textured the family room ceiling (only painting left to go), several projects - back down to the basement (knock on wood) organized enough to pull out one at a time during spring break which is now . . . . . .


10 days away! , not that I'm counting.

I had a almost frightening but funny conversation with the Hub about the chosen paint color for the ceiling.

"You wanted the green" he starts,
"No", I say, "I wanted the blue".

Long pause. "YOU SAID, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda"
"No, I said yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah."
To make a long story short, I'm happy that he actually was listening enough to get it backwards, and in the end we actually wanted the same color. And all you SW know why it's scary, so I won't bother explaining.

New baby in the family - second cousin thrice removed?


Nolan Garrett Miller, aka "Cheeto"

and looket, I made a link!


1 comment:

tz said...

AHHHHH, i need a new puppy!