Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"A mixed can of nuts"

Ed Ford - I must be getting old, I'm remembering like an old person; co-worker Ed once commented that the employees we got to deal with were "A Mixed can of nuts", these ones are yours, those are mine, but they're still all nuts" - and for the most part they ALL seemed to be.

One thing, BTW, that feminism unfortunately couldn't touch, is the fact that women are a bigger pain in the ass to work with than men. Maybe I'm wrong, but in my experience, this is a reality. I don't think I'll even bother ranting. I'll just leave it at that. Although it would be fun to make up nick-names for some of them.
I have an "Olga Sphincter", crossed with a Martyr. . . . I could call her what? "Our Olga of perpetual suffering" - nah, too long.
I have a "little Hitler"/Alzheimer's of convenience haver.

OK, I'm off to Regis tonight for an information session about the Masters of Ed with teachers license program. I'm looking forward to rush hour traffic after my day today.

Ciao!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Show Off...and Nagg...
I'm updated so there!

And your post just points out the reality you need to seek a transfer to this side of the Smoky Hill Road. I hear the Brit is going home this year. Shall I put in a good word for you, quick while my reputation as a parent is back in good standing? :)

Martha said...

Ok, where's the update? You promised...

I'm back in the game!

tz said...

ooooh, bad day. Just remember, in reality Olga's mostly making herself miserable! you get to go home she has to go home to herself.