Monday, March 12, 2007

WIDE AWAKE!

It's the middle of the night. Abigail was coughing, crying, coughing, crying. I stumble in half asleep to check on her and WHAAAAH! There's blood on the pillow! - "House" flashbacks of people REALLY coughing up blood; Caitlin laying in Children's hospital all dull and listless unable to speak; Cody's little 7 year old friend who just died after just being diagnosed with leukemia; Tasheen's 6 year old daughter who died of cancer. . . . oh, it's a bloody nose. (A very slight bloody nose.) Refill the vaporizer and go back to sleep. Or not, because now you have some kind of hyper vigilant mom adrenaline coursing through your veins!

I'm up. So, TZ, I don't understand the TAG - how do I know I've been tagged? And you may not know what a meme is, but at least you apparently know what one looks like - I don't see mine. Here, I'll do MC's instead:

We had an "extra hour" of daylight today. How'd you spend it? Any regrets? If so, describe how you'd spend it differently, given the chance.
I woke up early and did my Yoga tape! Part of my new no regrets outlook on life you ask? No, I just got lucky and did something productive while you were watching!

2 comments:

tz said...

you got tagged by me, you know because you read my blog and it said, 'i'm tagging these people' and your name was on the list (your name became a link to your blog). so the meme is just list 5 things you like about feminism, then you make your own list at the bottom of your fem list and when people read your blog they know to write one themselves.

tz said...

and bummer about the kiddos being sick and all the thoughts about what can go wrong and have gone wrong going through your head!