Thursday, August 16, 2007

FINALLY

Finally - I've gotten the girls back onto the school schedule. (They are actually unconscious at 9 pm tonight! - Victory is mine!) Playing single mom the last 2 weeks has not been pretty in the morning. I am not a morning person - even though I get up at 5 - I'm pretty grumpy until about 8. It takes me, Abi and the dog 30 minutes to wake up Caity most mornings. Abi is usually up by 6:30 but is one of the slowest slowberries around. Anyhow, I've slowly and painfully broken them of the chatting until 10 habit. I had to do the unthinkable and SEPARATE THEM! 3 whole nights I think it was. They are happily back together tonight.

Finally - the Allshouse kids came in to say goodbye to everyone! This is a wonderful family, and I am so sad to see them go. So many people wanted to say goodbye that today was Allshouse day at Rolling Hills.



















Finally - Kevin is coming home Saturday. He's been in Dallas - they went out to an evening baseball game, and it was 96 degrees at 10 o'clock at night, yikes! We've had a busy couple of weeks and I'm tired! It's time to be a tag team again. (So on Saturday, I'll be up horseback riding with the Girls Scouts while Grandma welcomes him home on my behalf and says "here, take Abi to the Pump it Up Birthday Party. Don't forget to drop by target and pick up a toy."

Finally - I had my Regis meeting and feel like I have a understandable plan for getting through school for the next 2 1/2 years - gulp!

Finally - I've blogged something! Wow, blogless for almost 2 weeks. I think it's time for the COUNT DOWN!!! 30!
ONLY 30 more days until track off.

Finally - I killed the mothers day flowers on the front porch. (I did much better than usual this year.)

Finally - I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is another day -
I can pick the blue playdough out of their hair then!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

So no comments about the weather. Kevin and I will not be sympathic!!! FINALLY, in a non-humid state with the air actually on.

Martha said...

And finally she updates without me nagging????????????????? That's because, well, payback she's a beowtch and I've not been the most steady of bloggers either.