Saturday, August 04, 2007

Party in the Park 2007


The best thing about this years party in the park occurred to me the night before the event, about 10 p.m. Hey, tomorrows PiP, and I'm not making cotton candy! (The last several years I've spent ave.5 hours with the "fairy floss" machine - the torch has been passed!)

So, the girls got filthy, wet, sticky, painted and drippy - and had a 3 hour blast. I didn't even bring my camera - therefore it's not even me in charge of forwarding the pictures. This ones courtesy of SW Martha!
Evey body say "Ponies"!

5 comments:

Martha said...

Accessories that complete the look: Momma with pink cowboy boots and Papa with his pink poodle! You go Dobsons: ya look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimee said...

You all look hot and tired, but still a good picture. I spent the day cleaning, yeah for me (clap, clap, clap).

tz said...

oooh, spaced PIP, did get a call from kendra wondering if i was going to help w/ cotton candy and i can't explaine how gleeful i was when i said...NO.

they're even cute w/ mud on them..

oh ooops, is that face paint?

Dodi said...

OK, That? Needs to be your Christmas card photo!

You know, if I had remembered they had sno cones I would have attended! I'm such a loser!

Sitting In Silence said...

Love your blog, just found it via a link.
Your photos are great. Was a sad story about your dog.
Hope the girls are doing a little better with it.
Your Aussie reader,
Danielle